SC - The war of Northern agression? (was hi I'm new)

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 05:52:03 PDT 1999

Terri Millette wrote:

> I will happily stay a Yankee, thanks! Did my short stint as a " D**M
> Yankee( military wife- bleah!!) was a good girl, I can home. :>)
> I have friends in Meridies who would even like to see me go back
> there, too many big bugs, humidity, and tornados- besides, I like
> snow!!

All fair enough. With respect, may I suggest you avoid subject lines
like the one above? The "was etc." part is fine, but there are many
people on this list who still feel very strongly about the topic in
question, and who will be happy to become fairly intense if anyone
raises the topic. Myself included. May I politely request that we don't
go into the topic on this list, even in jest, for the good of all?
Thanks in advance!

> > I'm pretty close to Yankee Stadium, though...does that count?
>
> Depends on which side of the Hudson River it's on, if it's to the
> west , nope sorry, you are simpley a " Northerner"

Nope, I'm to the East of the Hudson. Should I be practicing my "Ayuh,"
and my "Can't get theah from heah" in front of the mirror now??? ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com