SC - The war of Northern aggression? (was hi I'm new)

THL Caitlin Ruadh ruadh at twcny.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 05:48:45 PDT 1999

> Now I'm not in New England, but then AFAIK, there is no Fayetteville,
> NY, so I couldn't be a Southerner if I tried.

Sorry to break it to you, Fiona, but Fayetteville, NY is in my neck of the
woods - you would be just outside of Syracuse NY and in the glorious kingdom
of AEthlemearc!  (Where we are still occasionally fighting the Northern War
of Aggression, given that we reach from the Canadian border through West
Virginia....)

Ruadh