SC - The war of Northern agression? (was hi I'm new)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 27 11:31:10 PDT 1999

Noemi claimed

<< Now, everyone knows every state has a Springfield... . >>
Except Wyoming and Colorado for sure.  Just more proof that we really are
the
end of the world out here. . .

I must disagree with your statement.

http://iguana.ruralnet.net/~spgfld/textonly/spfdcity.htm

Though I do admit we do not have a Fayetteville (and in light of the thread,
 I am not sure this is a bad thing ;-)

Gwen Cat ^^  ~
Caerthe (Denver, Colorado; which may not be the center of the world, but is
far removed from the end)