SC - Re: Help! seeing double, triple

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Tue Apr 27 13:23:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/27/1999 12:01:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<< No, Colorado seems to have one, according to MapQuest.  >>

Hmm. . .must be my crappy atlas that didn't list it.  The only duplicates
I've found thus far for Wyoming are Buffalo, Boulder and Dubois.  Buffalo is
the most fun in my job as a travel agent as are the multiple Springfields,
especially when dealing with someone who is ABSOLUTELY sure that the one they
are going to is the only one in the world.   :->

Noemi