SC - period fruit pastries

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Apr 28 11:58:25 PDT 1999

Great Congratulations and ViVats!!! on a job well done!!  God bless you!!!!!
Phillipa
<<
 I have good news to share this morning.  Over the last 15 years while working
 full-time and raising a family, I have attended Oklahoma State University
 part-time.  I am proud to announce as of last night, I have unofficially
 completed my degree program and will graduate May 8.  (It's not official
until
 the paperwork is completed!)

 There will be a party!  May 8th in the afternoon at my house in Yale,
Oklahoma.
 Should you find yourselves in the vicinity, please stop by for a bit of food
and
 a celebratory drink!

 Lady Leanna of Sparrowhaven (name rejected and resubmitted as)
 Lady Liandnan de Sparewehavene
 Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra