Stew (was SC - period fruit pastries)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Apr 28 19:45:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/28/99 9:26:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:

<< I do not believe though, that the tribes of the Caribbean are an
 area that the SCA covers. >>

We will have to agree to disagree. ;-) I don't go in for the revisionist
stuff recent SCA adnministrations have introduced in opposition to the
founbding  members. IIRC, Hilary herself, in explaining the  'purpose' of the
SCA specifically stated that  it was meant to  encompass Europe AND the
cultures they came in contact with.

Be that as it may, the name of the Game is current  policy. In this we both
can take comfort in finding agreement. ;-)

Ras