SC - camel dish

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Apr 29 06:55:27 PDT 1999

>    (As for me, I think that the Middle Ages ended
> around 1470-85 for most of Europe, much earlier for Italy. Once the Tudors
> have a hold on England I don't much care, though some of their descendants
> are interesting to study on their own.)
>
> 'Lainie
> -

Dear Lady,
You are showing your West Coast Ethic.
Not all of us subscribe to the "SCA=Arthurian=Middle Ages" Concept.
Personally, I feel that since the Governing Documents allow Rennaissance Study, the Tudors are fair game for the SCA.
(NOwhere in the SCA documents does it say that the SCA is about just the Middle Ages, BTW)

Brandu