SC - Re: Welcome to sca-cooks

Weaver8002@aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:40:40 PDT 1999

Greetings!  Phlip wrote:

>We might even be able to set this up with Alys as an off-site
>class.

If someone wants to find a site (off site), set a date and time, and
figure out transportation, I will list the class.  I would assume that
there should be a limit on attendees, and you'd need to figure out how
long it would take to travel to the site so that could be the "start"
time.  If someone wants to organize it, contact me.

Alys Katharine, getting to the "hair pulling-out" stage of Pennsic
scheduling