SC - I'm Gettin' Hitched - OT

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Apr 30 13:21:09 PDT 1999

And this is where I get to admit that my weekends in the Spring are spent at
the Renaissance Faire. No, not the "real" faire up the road in Devore, but
its poor cousin in Corona. And that's another story for another time.

But a number of my friends and associates have left the big faire for this
one. My character is presently a German campfollower of low character but
high cuisine, and they adore me so what can I do. The camp moved; I followed
it. (I played a countess for 12 years, it seems only fair to get rowdy now.)
In other words, yet again I'll be missing Potrero. I am not, it seems,
intended to go to war. Every time I"ve planned to go, something happens. Oh
well.

Thanks, tho. Perhaps we'll find some other common venue at which to compare
picnics :-)

Cheers!

MaggiRos
Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net