SC - Treasures of the Ancient Kitchen

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 20:33:02 PDT 1999

I found this on the Caid list and thought you all might be interested --
maybe something like this could be adapted for Pennsic.

Unfortunately, La Habra is just a leeetle too far away for me to get to on a
weeknight...:(

>>I ran across something that may be of interest to some here in
the Orange County area. The City of La Habra Community Services
Department is offering a 4-week class entiled "Treasures From The
Ancient Ktichen" in which "...Each week a different society will be
highlighted...celebrating the foods of the Roman's, Hebrews, Medieval
Europe/Britain and the Native Americans..." Cost is $22 for the class
plus $10.00 supply fee payable in class. Classes are on Monday from
7-9:00 pm starting 4/19/99 and ending 5/10/99 and will be held at the
"Clubhouse Kitchen" 200 W. Greenwood, La Habra. The number for
further information is [562] 905-9708. The instructor is Jonell
Cadman.<<

Renata