SC - Lobster - period?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Mon Apr 26 06:42:25 PDT 1999

Folks,

I'm thinking of doing a banquet on a dark age peasant village in York, in
June. One of the possibles is to do lobsters...(I boiled my first lobster
yesterday by the way - named Jack by my 4 year old- he was delicious, and
I'm absolutely over the moon about it - no looking back : ) now , anything
that moves, here I come......)

Are there any period sources I could be pointed at, have you got any
personal goodies?

many thanks.

karin