SC - Lobster - period?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Mon Apr 26 06:42:25 PDT 1999

Several of us from Cook's List will be in my encampment, Caer Frig, behind
the Orluk Oasis, on Cooper's Lake, just off the tip of the penninsula. Any
member of Cook's List is welcome to stop by- bring some food to share, or a
healthy appetite, or both. If you're looking for us, asking almost anyone
down there for me will get you sent in the right direction- I've been
slumlady for the last few years, and most of us down there have camped there
for quite a while, so most people know me.

If you're having trouble topping the briw, milady, I'm trying to figure out
how to top the lamb stew I made ;-) I just this moment got a call from my
lamb supplier, and he's got a lamb for me that he's going to teach me to
butcher Thursday (I've done a lot of other animals, but never a lamb because
people had told me there were a couple of special techniques to use to
prevent the wool contaminating the meat), so I'll have plenty to practice on
;-) This should prove interesting for another point too- he's selling me an
older one which was a slow grower, so the meat should be more mature and
therefore more like mutton.

Salivating in anticipation,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net