SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Wed Apr 14 21:36:19 PDT 1999

>On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, S.Albert wrote:
>> I thoroughly appreciate it when people come in from cleaning the hall
>> , packing up, etc., and work in the kitchen also, and help me put 'my
>> kitchen' back in my car, but I don't expect it.
>>
>> Morgana
>
>So how old are you and how much do you weigh?
>
>When I was younger and thinner I could work longer....
>
>Elaina

Oh, me too. I'm an old crone at 52, and weigh more than I should. But I
have great stamina and sheer endurance. I just don't move as fast as I used
to 20-plus years ago when I joined the Society. And I have other duties as
baroness, etc., that take time from me, especially toward the end of an
event, when packing and cleanup are going on.

I like to work events, and the kitchen and related chores are my favorite
(I can also marshal when needed, water bear or herald), so I shall continue
to do so. But the more the merrier in any scullery chore....

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson