SC - Carne con chile

Michelle Groulx dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Apr 19 17:50:56 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: AdamantiusPhilip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>

>And a fine ingredient for mole poblano it is...but then it is mole
>poblano, not chili ;  )
>
>Adamantius

Huh? The only thing Mole Poblano and Chili have in common is the cocoa. Any
recipe's (including the ones I brought back when I lived in Mexico) I've run
across, have chicken or turkey in them, with almonds, sesame seeds, raisins,
anise and cloves to name a few ingredients. Am I misunderstanding u A.?

Micaylah