SC - The war of Northern agression? (was hi I'm new)

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 05:52:03 PDT 1999

Nope, I'm to the East of the Hudson. Should I be practicing my "Ayuh,"
and my "Can't get theah from heah" in front of the mirror now??? ;  )

"Eh,Youse gotta problem wit dat????" is more likely...........

<chuckle><meant to be funny,not an insult, we live in the same
group......><and all of the standard please don't flame me stuff>

Andrea,Ostgardr