SC - Feast Menu Help

Richard Campbell scotland at cloudnet.com
Tue Apr 20 10:11:07 PDT 1999

I am in the planing stage of a Menu for a event in June 2000. I know it is a
ways off but this is a very special event and I want it to be outstanding.
The Cost of a Feast Ticket is $10 and there will be 150-200 seats available.
For my last feast I managed $2 donated items for every $1 in cost. I have a
large commercial kitchen to prepare the feast in day of and we have storage
space for lots of precooking in a shire member's house.

I would like to offer a three course feast.

First Course--Greek
     Need help here

Second Course--Italian
	Mele con Bruciari Zucchero Fasciatura
		APPLES WITH CARAMEL DRESSING & BLUE CHEESE
	Pollo Cuocio
		ROAST CHICKEN WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY
	Mela Caramella
		APPLE JELLY CANDY
 	Biscotti con Vigliacco e vino de mele
		BISCOTTI WITH FIGS AND APPLE CIDER

Third Course--Moroccan/Spanish/Moorish
    Need More Help Here

Magnus mac Isaac Campbell of Breadalbane

"Your bow's range is only slightly greater than the shadow of your ego"
A Beautiful Canadian Archer

or

Burak Balaban al iskoçya

"Magnus!! I will see your bones picked clean and bleached white by the sun."
Personal Oath of Evil Twin