SC - Byzantine murri naqi

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 09:32:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 1:38:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Did you find a source for murri? Or did you actually make your own?
 (I understood this to be a lengthy process). Or is this the "fake"
 murri? Or are you using a modern substitution of some type?

 For those wondering what murri is, see the murri-msg file in my
 Florilegium.

 Thanks.
    Stefan >>

I made my own from the recipe in Cariadoc's collection . It is the fake
murri. It is really good stuff and I am now using it along woth soy sauce,
worchestireshire and a few other pre mixed  condiments in my mundane cookery.
:-)

Ras