SC - candied spices and other stuff

H B nn3_shay at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 16:49:59 PDT 1999

I will gladly look through my other sephardic cook books but DRIZZLE
concentrated mostly on meats, salads, vegetables ,

I can't do it tonight, but will do it as soon as I can.
Phillipa
<< Phillipa,

 Per chance could there be similar recipes?  For instance,  last year I
 found a book of period recipes from Europe and a couple were very similar
 to Prehito which is a sweet wheat pudding served on Purim.  I know a
 Drizzle of Honey is not the only resource, but  I am trying to get as many
 resources together as I can.

 Thanks in advance,

 Sindara