SC - My Pasta Salad - OOP

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Aug 4 14:17:47 PDT 1999

Peldyn at aol.com wrote:

> I have never heard of "American" chop suey. I have had pretty authentic chop
> suey at a restaurant in L.os Angeles and it sounds nothing like what any of
> you have described. Maybe I didn't go to the right school cafeteria (grin)

School cafeterias in Los Angeles and New York vie for a higher rating in
the Michelin guide, but New York cafeterias have a slight edge at the
moment with their use of herb-infused oils, while L.A. cafeterias are
still bogged down in the whole goat cheese and avocado thing... . They
really need to get Wolfgang Puck out of the Board of Education's
Dietitian Department.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy