SC - Cajun comfort food Jambalaya

Helen helen at directlink.net
Thu Aug 5 13:22:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:59:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<
 This looks fascinating, and I'd love to see it, but can you wait for any
 future postings until after Pennsic? I don't want to miss a word ;-)

 Phlip

    Ack, but that leaves the rest of us in suspense! ;-) Maybe a re-posting
later, or one of us saving these off to a separate file to send to the
Pennsic-goers when they return?
That we'll all be happy! (Grin)

                Ldy Diana