SC - Welsh Cooking

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Sat Aug 7 04:18:10 PDT 1999

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, James F. Johnson wrote:

> > Folks, this is a most worthy gentleman, fine cook, and  the the one
> > responsible for my current state!
> I protest. You've never even tasted my cooking, and it was you, last
> spring, that put out that cane, causing me to fall...

I tripped at least eight men that day, most of them good friends, most of
them taken. Prince James was smart and dodged- and on the day that James
Greyhelm can't dodge a mischeivious woman with a cane, is the day he
should hang up his Levis and pig-faced bascinet....

You can stop that big-toe-in-the-sand Aw Shucks stuff... You are well
known as a cook, to Prince Dublin and Princess Kate and the retinue last
year, and you come with recommends from such diverse sources as my SCA mum
and a former lady. So there! No more novice nonsense...

> I concede willingly that she has me...

To protect the populace's tender digestive systems, I'm going to suggest
that we take this conversation off-list... sweetie?

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731