SC - Welsh Cooking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Aug 7 04:20:54 PDT 1999

Dear Stefan: I wonder if your url, posted as your electronic signature, is
correct spelled. My browser says :imposible to find the server
lg_photo.home.texas.net.
Is it some wrong missplaced part?
Änyone with the same problem?

Ana

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Anna OftderTurm asked:
> >             I am preparing a celtic feast in Oct. and am looking for
> > recipies of welsh origan. I was wondering if you could help me.
>
> The books you listed sound like a good start. You might also want to
> glance through this file which has a number of comments from folks
> on this list:
> fd-Wales-msg      (20K)  7/ 1/99    Food of medieval Wales. Recipes.
> http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/files/fd-Wales-msg.html
>
> --
> Lord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
> Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
>          http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora
Anas homepage/hemsida

http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada
Anas och Evas ezine, in English and Swedish

http://www.dn.se
Under IT and Liv&Stil can you find Anas articles and links,
only in Swedish