Northern Foods was Re: SV: SC - Introducing Myself

Sat Aug 7 05:42:21 PDT 1999

> phlip at morganco.net writes:
>This looks fascinating, and I'd love to see it, but can you wait for >any future postings until after Pennsic? I don't want to miss a word. >;-)
>Phlip

Ah, what a gift, to be only 90 miles from Pennsic. I don't unsubscribe,
I go home 3 or 4 times and download the mail. Well, It could have
something to do with food and ice runs, just they're a little longer
than usual. Of course, the five and a half cats wouldn't figure into it.
(no cat sitter this year) Uh, the half? He's (Tom) a semi stray that
only comes for meals; a dead ringer for his brother (Bob), who did move
in last year, except Tom has a haircut. You know it's Pennsic when the
18 pound bag of cat food gets laid on its side in the kitchen, with a
big round hole cut in the center...
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort