SC - medievaloid pork pie "recipe"

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Aug 10 08:16:31 PDT 1999

My kids are always playing with my measuring spoons so I find myself often
using my hands to measure.  Actually, I have discovered that the recipes
usually taste better when I use my hands and eyes for measuring than the
spoons.  I do tend to use the spoons, also, when I have to measure stuff
like baking soda or baking powder.  Don't want to over/under measure those
ingredients!

Leslie:-)