SC - Cooking by "hand"

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at swcp.com
Tue Aug 10 12:05:25 PDT 1999

> but as I don't drink alcohol at all, I didn't think it fair that
> you thought to charge admittance to our rock!

Milady Tyrca,

>From what I have seen on this list, there is already an admittance charge
to the rock. I humbly submit that more oft than not, this charge is paid
with a smart-aleck comment, necessitating a duck-and-run manuevor while
heading for the rock.

Hmmm.... mayhap the smart-aleck comment is not an admittance charge as
much as it is a heads-up, here-I-come announcement?

In fun,
Maedb