SC - OT: Persona development

Mary_HallSheahan@ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Thu Aug 12 13:34:31 PDT 1999

Bonne comments
<< esp. given that rye and barley don't rise as well as wheat.>>
Bonne, I believe you've just answered your own question!
I'll bet that the yeasts don't rise quickly enough to be worth
bothering with during the dead of winter that far north.
Winter bread-making gives me problems even in my 1940s-era
house in New England, let alone under the midnight sun
in a mud-chinked home.

(Anyone want to pay my way to Aalesund so I can try?  ;)  )

Emme