SC - family values?

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 12 17:21:12 PDT 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> Lots of guys wearing kilts under the
> circumstances.  Really nice scenery.  Especially the nice young Lord wearing
> the Roman style leather kilt, and his muscles, and nothing else.
>
> Mordonna (sititng under the rock, drooling)

Well might you. I guess. If you're into that sort of thing. The garment
I think you're referring to, though, is called pteruges and hangs from
the bottom of an arming tunic, not a belt. It would be sort of like
cutting the fringe off a buckskin shirt or jacket and gluing it to your
skin. Yes, you could do it, but...

Besindes, the standard issue military tunic is even shorter and can be
worn off either one or both shoulders.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy