SC - Dinner last night

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Fri Aug 13 10:04:26 PDT 1999

Gasp!  You mean I can't post my recipe for fricasseed zealot (meaning,
anyone who disagrees with me).

Thank you for taking a firm stand.  While my personal opinions run counter
to the general opinions expressed and I'm certain I could make rational
arguments which would stand up to anyone, with the possible exception of
Cariadoc, this is not the venue.

Bear