SC - idle thoughts are tools of the cook...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 16 05:49:18 PDT 1999

Kappler, MMC Richard A. wrote:

> I tell you what, I'll trade you my right to keep and bear arms for your
> right to free speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press.  Oh,
> what the hell, since you obviously don't care about your rights, throw in
> the right to vote as well.
>
> Don't need the rock for this one, Puck

Darling Puck,
	I care deeply about my rights. I also care that Papa Gunthar did ask
that this line of conversation be taken elsewhere. And while you may
have the _right_ to say what you think, you have the _responsibility_ to
be courteous to the rest of us, and that would include taking it
off-list as requested.

'Lainie