SC - bread recipes--??

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 17 07:44:30 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Catherine Hartley <caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 1999 09:09
Subject: Re: SC - bread recipes--??

>I have been looking for pinhead oats for sometime, does anyone have a good
>source for them? (and spelt)

Caitlin,

Do you have a Whole Foods Marketplace or something silimar near you? A large
organic/ whole foods grocery store? The Whole Foods nearest us usually has
spelt in the bulk foods are along with several types of oats, buckwheat
groats, organic noodles.. you get the idea. If they don't actually have it
in stock, they'll order it. I don't know what's in your area, but I know
that WFM has stores all over the country under various names. Hope this
helps..

Anya