SC - "Chocolate in a Period Form"

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Tue Aug 17 06:11:12 PDT 1999

Darling Puck,
	I care deeply about my rights. I also care that Papa Gunthar did ask
that this line of conversation be taken elsewhere. And while you may
have the _right_ to say what you think, you have the _responsibility_ to
be courteous to the rest of us, and that would include taking it
off-list as requested.

'Lainie

Dearest sweet 'Lainie,
	I have already said this to Lord Gunthar, in private post, but
apparently it needs be said on the list as well.  I receive the list only at
work.  I receive the list in digest form.  Our server at work underwent some
form of psychotherapy this weekend, and apparently I am missing several
pieces of mail, among which are a few cooks digests.  I did not know Papa
had stopped the thread, and those that have been around for a goodly while
know me well enough to know that, while I may be a pain in the arse, I would
never have posted my remark had I known Papa wanted the thread stopped.
Since I have so grievously offended as to require such a resounding
chastisement, I hereby offer my deepest and most sincere apologies to the
list for my remarks.

fully aware of my responsibilities thankyouverymuch, Puck