SC - Books

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Aug 22 10:47:53 PDT 1999

As I was browsing through the menus in Menagier, I couldn't help notice the
preponderance of fish dishes. And that was on the meat day menus.

I'm curious. Has anyone used fish dishes in the feasts they prepare? Even here
in Alaska, salmon and halibut capital of the north, fish does not hit the feast
menu very often.

If you have included fish recipes in feasts, how many did you prepare? How did
the feast attendees respond to them?

Enquiring minds want to know,

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL