SC - Fish recipes

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Aug 22 10:49:49 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/22/1999 5:48:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 I mention these things not in refutation of anything Mordonna has said
 (well, mostly not) but for the benefit of those people who weren't
 subscribed to the cook's list when these discussions took place.

It is often difficult to express the emotional content of written
communication, rather than spoken language.  What I said was spoken
tongue-in-cheek, I apologize to anyone who took it as serious.  I have not,
so far, found any of the cuskynole debate that I have seen to be
objectionable.  As a matter of fact, it was fun.

Mordonna