SC - Fish recipes

Sun Aug 22 12:13:47 PDT 1999

hi all from Anne-Marie

whenever we serve salmon it gets snapped up. Ditto shellfish. I serve
halibut at small feasts where I know people will eat it, and they inhale it
(mmm...poached halibut with sauce robert....)

I think as long as its not the main main dish, you could include one or two
in every course if you wanted. We tend not to becuase we have two guild
memebers who are severely piscatorially challenged :).

- --AM