SC - gilding the goose?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 05:03:47 PDT 1999

Pennsic only 51 1/2 weeks away.  Oh No, not that soon.  I won't have time to
pack.
Thanks for the information on the mastic.  Still need to find my copy of
miss.  As I got home my lovely lady made me go to ER just because my arm had
swollen to 2x its size due to a growing yellow jacket allergy. [did not know
I had one] She graciously unpacked my van. IF she were in the SCA it would be
worth a purple fret at least. Since she is not, I will just have to cook
supper.  I just cannot find anything.

Could I please have the detailed recipe for Icelandic chicken again?  Someone
had turned off my save messages and I lost it.  Just Let me know what the
ransom for recipe will be.

As it is getting close to Pennsic again, Just how big is that Rock I am
supposed to make.  The one with the stained glass window etc.  Need much more
information, or you never know what this mind may create.  heheheheehheheh
{very medEvil laugh}

Having fun relaxing reading Palintia.  I am really quite glad I purchased it.
 Should be useful in my theatre work also.

Frederich.