SC - Removes or courses?

Jenn/Yana jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 26 17:29:51 PDT 1999

Let me publicly add my Vivats!!!! to everyone else's.  I think no one
deserves such a tribute more!  My Lord Ras is a knowledgable and respected
cook.  He will one day make a great Laurel!  Do we not now already look to
him for advice and guidance?
VIVAT!
VIVAT!
VIVAT!
   With awed respect,
Your servant,
Phillipa Seton

<< Folks, since no-one else has mentioned it, I thought it might be good to
 mention that Lord Ras was formally accepted as an apprentice by Master Huen