SC - Anthro and cooking

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 07:47:15 PDT 1999

I haven't worked with the recipe so I can't give you precise measurements.
I did provide some guidelines for scaling down in my notes, which are
labelled as being my notes.  I included the recipe because it represents
commercial formulation and it might prove useful to someone wanting to make
pumpernickel for a large feast.

The second pumpernickel recipe is not as close to period as the first, but
it is more practical for the home baker who does not do much
experimentation.

Bear