SC - Tatar herbs from Poland

David Dendy ddendy at silk.net
Mon Aug 30 23:56:16 PDT 1999

Ras comments:
> Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:
> <<
>  I will be happy with anything we chose.  Perhaps we could sacrifice a virgin.
>  Frederich >>
>
> I have recipes............

Yes, but are these for virgins? Afterall, there are a number of period
directions that specifically call for "urine from a pregnant women". They
do not ask for just "urine". So you would have to find a virgin.
Substituting a non-virgin for a virgin may have a less-than-desirable
effect upon the result. And as you are fond of saying, if you make
a substitution it is now only period-like and not period. :-)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****