SC - Salted Meat- Need help unsalting

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:30:43 PDT 1999

Does anyone have a tried and true method for unsalting meat whose
ingredients do not require a cooler?????

I know it's last minute, but I have been defending my thesis and so food
prep had to wait until today.

Thanks in advance.
Cu drag,
Bogdan

Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.			   Bogdan de la Brasov
Department of Entomology		MoAS, Barony of Wurm Wald
University of Illinois		    	  Bucatar-sef, Wurm Wald
heilveil at uiuc.edu			      Middle Kingdom
(217) 398-9529
ICQ: 34699710 	               A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent

Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
the best of all possible worlds.
				 -Voltaire, _Candide_