SC - family values?

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Aug 12 01:36:16 PDT 1999

Best thing about places like Iceland:
no handguns
no assault weapons
permit required for all hunting guns
the police is unarmed

ok that seems fair, nobody's got them

>I agree, for a country that's supose to be "one nation under God"
>something has seriously gotten lost along the way

Maybe part of what has gotten lost is the ability to appreciate the simpler
pleasures of life.

actually I think whats lacking is anyones willingness to take
responsibility for their own actions, we've gotten so big on denial,
nobody teaches discipline, people don't way consequences anymore, and
respect has gone out the window

Fiona