SC - The Rock

margali CUSKYNOLESmargali at 99main.com
Sun Aug 15 10:26:19 PDT 1999

Gee, I was camped in w10 near orluk oasis, under the trees
and had a cooling breeze off the lake wafting through camp.
I had hot showers and no lines each time i went to take a
shower and woke up to a 4some of ducks peeking into my tent
door looking for handouts...Phlip is continuing to feed them
and will probably figure a way to have them for dinner!
margali
*pout* I had to leave war after only 1 week because I have
to be back at work on monday!

> Would cream cheese-pecan scones do - or maybe oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
> with pecans?  we can talk about all the terrible things we must endure on the
> home front while our friends are off at Pennsic - like air conditioning, no
> lines at showers and such like horrors. : )
>
> Margherita the Weaver

- --
To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"