SC - Choosing a personna

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Tue Aug 17 12:35:04 PDT 1999

Kids & personas, what a concept...here, picture the scene from a few years
ago:  A mother trying to pack her tantrum-prone toddler into the vehicle.
Father's hard at work with armor and useless at this time.  Mother's
calling for her older daughter, who is walking with her hood up, stepping
quietly and precisely in the wrong direction.  Mother's calls get louder &
louder.  Mother asks me to take screaming toddler.  I call out to the older
one using her SCA name and she brightly and cheerfully and immediately
turns around.  Mother looks up aghast and says "She answered to it!!"
Emme

(Phil this was Ruth & Rich & their daughters)