SC - A Dilemma on what to cook for Dinner-HELP!

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Wed Aug 18 03:04:36 PDT 1999

I have not any idea about how to convert grams to american measures. You
dont drive left on the traffic, you dont, ha?
Ana
About polenta, we got a discussion here, but I think Adamantius
suggestion, barsley, its more period than mine, with maze.
Leonardo only speaks about polenta, but never said what kind of grain
they used

Matilda Prevost-Hart skrev:

> I'm sure someone in the US has already asked this...
>
> re: the polenta recipe --
>
> I can do a liter of water.
> I haven't a clue how much 200 grams of polenta is, nor what grind of
> cornmeal to use. HELP.
> Regards,
>
> Mathilda du Neige
> mka Matilda Prevost-Hart