SC - Cooking by "hand"

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 11:04:18 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/10/1999 11:07:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:

<< I have one of his early cookbooks on my shelf. Scary from a
fat/cholesterol standpoint, but yummy food.>>

I still maintain that real Hungarian cooking is the scariest foor from a fat
cholestorol standpoint. . .but also absolutely wonderful. . .

Noemi