SC - Welsh Cooking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Aug 7 04:20:54 PDT 1999

"Ana L. Valdés" wrote:

> Dear Stefan: I wonder if your url, posted as your electronic signature, is
> correct spelled. My browser says :imposible to find the server
> lg_photo.home.texas.net.
> Is it some wrong missplaced part?
> Änyone with the same problem?
>
> Ana

Hi, Ana...

I've just accessed the page via a hyperlink from Stefan's message (i.e.
I didn't have to recopy the URL, just click on it) and it seems to work
just fine.

The URL as I received it in Stefan's message was:

http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/files/fd-Wales-msg.html

I don't suppose, by any chance, you ommitted the "http://" part, did you?

Well, in any case, please let me know if you still can't get to it and
I'll send you the text in an e-mail.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy