SC - message from the guardian of the rock

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Aug 10 14:50:02 PDT 1999

> Ras doesn't play under the rock, and I don't like scotch anymore.  But
> admittance will still cost you a bottle of bourbon.  Maintenance
> fees doncha
> know.

Cool.  More scotch for me. Don't remember seeing any admittance fee.

> I did not!  I 'suggested' a bottle of bourbon as palm grease.

Yuck.  Why would you wanna grease your palm?  With Bourbon no less?  It's a
stinky alcohol.

> Careful now, you know I like that kinda stuff...........

My Alter Ego Mistress Elisabeta perks up and says "that costs more than  a
bottle of Bourbon in the clubs in Chicago, don't you know. Paddle or Riding
Crop? Five Bucks a throw."

> I zzzrrbbbtttt you for sniffling on the cooks list. :-)

Put that tongue back in unless you mean to use it for tasting!

> Puckal indulgences are ok with me, but will cost TWO bottles of
> bourbon and
> must be okayed individually by Papa.

"Puckal" sounds like a personal problem.
> C'mon A, you know I give it up at the drop of a hat anyway, she
> doesn't have
> to abuse me.........but that would make it ever so much nicer ;-)  <trying
> to look demure>

You Wuss. There's no fun beating up a willing subject.
 Say, since we're granting indulgences (for a modest fee), I
> hereby grant myself an indulgence making battleships period for
> the duration
> of war.  I just happens to know where I can get my hands on a
> couple.  Papa,
> I'll bet the USS Iowa against your trebuchet, and raise you the USS
> Massachussetts.............  amuk! amuk! AMUK!

I'll raise you a USS Wisconsin and throw in a USS Missouri.

Shari Burnham
aka Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."