SC - Turkish coffee

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 15 18:04:03 PDT 1999

A couple of quick questions.

Is it better to grind your coffee beans at home or at the store?  I ground
mine at home, and I don't think I got the grind fine enough, compared to
other times I've had Turkish coffee.  (Rather lumpy!)

What do others use for spice additives?  I used some fresh ground cloves and
real cinnamon (not cassia).  Any other suggestions?

Luveday / Tamara
Coquo ergo sum ( I cook, therefore I am )