SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #1560

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Mon Aug 16 04:48:27 PDT 1999

Personally, I'd be happy as anything if they'd just ban guns forever---but
then I'd have to listen to Charlton Heston go on and on and on and on about
his precious right to own guns........Oh geez, lead me to the rock!!!

Leslie:-)

I tell you what, I'll trade you my right to keep and bear arms for your
right to free speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press.  Oh,
what the hell, since you obviously don't care about your rights, throw in
the right to vote as well.

Don't need the rock for this one, Puck