SC - latkes

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 00:46:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/2/1999 11:17:42 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 We closed yesterday on the new apartment. I<<snip>>
 We hope to be already installed by Christmas, and I kinda figure the
 holiday itself (or at least that mercenary end of it) will be just a bit
antclimactic...

I can begin moving into my little house tonight!!  Lord Davor finally got the
toilet seated, Hooray and Huzzah!!!
It will still be a couple of days until my stove is up an running, though.
But that's okay, I still hope to be able to cook a Solstice Feast for the
Squire Brothers and others who helped with the big move.
For all those who are concerned about my health, I do have an appointment
with an Orthopedic Surgeon on Wed. morning.  I'll let you all know what the
diagnosis is.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt