SC - Re: Another Bunuelo Recipe

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Thu Dec 9 17:06:50 PST 1999

From: alysk at ix.netcom.com
To: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Date: 12/09/99 19:09:19
Subject: Re: Another Bunuelo Recipe

Robin asked:
>Oooh!  I've set the ILL wheels in motion.  May I ask how you got your
>copy?  Is it available for sale somewhere?

I received a photocopy of the book from a friend in the East.  She had
asked if
I had heard of it; I hadn't; she sent it.  There are 91 pages.  The ISBN
number
isn't clear.  There is something after the first "8" that appears to be +
or a
division sign, but that doesn't seem to make sense.  What I can read
seems to be
8?7481-802-8.  The ? stands where I can't read the number/symbol.

Alys Katharine